Each controller can be used separately for any of the co-operative NES games you may play as part of the Switch online service. For $59.99, you get a pair with rechargable batteries that can attach to your Nintendo Switch to charge when not in use.
After teasing its arrival for what feels like a lifetime, Nintendo has finally confirmed its Switch Online subscription plan will launch in just a few days on September 18, 2018. You can also watch the event on Nintendo's Twitch channel.
Nintendo's most recent Direct has so far been met with much enthusiasm; the subreddit r/NintendoSwitch, for example, has been flooded with excitement and news. These will include Super Mario Bros, Ice Climbers, and the original Legend of Zelda. Both have offered online services for years, but at a much costlier price.
With the Family Membership, a Nintendo account holder "may invite up to seven others to join a family group; all members of the group will have access to Nintendo Switch Online".
- The ISS Captured This Mind-Boggling Video While Flying Over Hurricane Florence
- ‘Premier League is tough,’ admits Liverpool’s Naby Keita
- Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos create $2 billion fund to fight homelessness
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm surge past Washington Mystics for WNBA title
- Canada's Freeland to hold NAFTA talks in Washington on Tuesday
- Apple's greatest magic trick: A $749 iPhone is now "cheap"
- NASA Releases Footage Of Hurricane Florence And Her 'Mike Tyson Punch'
- Donald Trump: China 'Under Pressure' to Make a Deal with United States
- UN Command head talks to N. Koreans about troop remains
- Nintendo Switch sales cross 5 million units in Japan