Mind, with support from The Royal Foundation, Heads Together and 11 other organisations, has created the UK-wide portal as a free resource for both employers and employees.
The project came to be as new studies revealed that nearly half of all United Kingdom workers experienced poor mental health at their current job, and as many as one in four workers struggle with problems such as anxiety and stress without informing their employers.
One in four workers is struggling in silence with problems such as anxiety, low mood and stress.
Speaking at an event to launch his Mental Health At Work initiative, he said: "You're just seeing all the sad things, all the pain everyday", as he chatted to senior paramedic Dawn Anderson, who has recovered from post traumatic stress disorder with help from her employer.
More than 58,000 working days were lost as a result at Yorkshire's fire, police and ambulance services, an increase of 33 per cent since 2014/15.
"I took a lot home without realizing it", the 36-year-old father of Prince George, 5; Princess Charlotte, 3; and Prince Louis, 4 months; says.
The new online Mental Health at Work "gateway" will be launched later today by the Duke of Cambridge.
"Now is the time for a step change in how we think about mental health at work".
Mind chief executive Paul Farmer said: "Over the last few years employers have begun to take staff wellbeing more seriously and we know that many are doing great work around mental health in the workplace".
Poor relationships with line managers, along with workload, have the biggest negative impact on employees' mental health, the survey found - closely followed by poor relationships with colleagues. Furthermore poor mental health at work costs the United Kingdom economy between £72bn and £99bn. I've had issues with my mental health for a long time, and naturally it knows no difference between my worklife and homelife.
- Here's Everything New At Apple: iPhone, Apple Watch, iOS And More
- President Trump Calls Response to Puerto Rico's Hurricane Maria an 'Unsung Success'
- Dont play games with it: Florence takes aim at Carolinas
- Boateng reveals reason for turning down Mourinho and Man Utd
- Putin proposes peace treaty conclusion with Japan by year-end
- Rick Scott to deploy emergency teams, resources ahead of Hurricane Florence
- Death toll from Afghanistan blast rises to 68
- Hurricane Florence: Residents told to 'heed the warnings'
- 3 million could lose power when Hurricane Florence hits
- '60 Minutes' Chief Fager Fired From CBS After Violating Policy