The storm will not be a factor this weekend or for the Alabama Gulf Coast. The remnants of Tropical Storm Gordon are forecast to move through the region.
Parts of IL may see 10 inches of rain because of Gordon, remnants of which also are moving east and north to areas that are expecting heavy precipitation over the next few days.
The hourly forecast for the day, as provided by Weather Underground, can be found here, and the 5-day forecast, also from Weather Underground, is below.
The National Weather Service has issued a flash-flood watch for most of central OH through Monday.
Gordon is no longer a tropical system as it spins through central Arkansas, but it is responsible for the oppressive humidity area wide. The storm has since weakened, but Environment Canada expects the edge of what's left of the storm to hit Southern Ontario Sunday night. It will be cooler- with only a high of 69 expected.
Some shower activity is possible throughout the day today, but forecasters say things should pick up overnight tonight, all-day Sunday and into Monday.
There is only a 30 percent chance we could see showers and storms on Friday. "It will rain pretty consistently until Monday afternoon ... but it does look like Tuesday will bring some relief from the rain", he said.
- Aaron Rodgers says ‘I’m planning on playing’ vs. Minnesota after knee injury
- Olivia Munn feels 'lonely' having to promote The Predator alone
- Bharat bandh: Opposition parties observe shutdown across states against rising fuel prices
- Nicki Minaj Says Fight With Cardi B Was ‘Mortifying and Humiliating’
- Jon Gruden: 'Obviously, Khalil Mack didn't want to play here'
- Man City trio make FIFPro shortlist
- Le'Veon Bell posts emoji after watching Steelers tie
- Justin Rose new world No 1 despite losing BMW Championship play-off
- Bengals Player Ejected For Dirty Hit On QB Andrew Luck
- Olivia Newton-John | Hopelessly devoted to Olivia | Sunday Night