There were reports of a training ground bust-up between player and manager, but Emery said the German midfielder missed the 3-1 win over West Ham simply because of illness. I don't think they're as bad as what they showed past year but he's got a lot of work to do with them. But with a lot of sugar?
"And when I was very young, my father was coming every day with one fresh orange fruit juice".
The German goalkeeper was an established starter for a Champions League side, with a penchant for playing from the back, for many years and this might just be the game where Emery hands his German goalkeeper a premier league debut. It's for that, when I arrived here, I asked only for that from the cook. "They prefer their orange juice fresh".
"He's training normally with the group, in every session this week", Emery said. Our attacking moment is good.
"Everyone will play in the position we need, so it is about where he will be better for us", Emery told reporters.
And Redknapp admits that only one of Emery's players would get into Chelsea's team.
The Gunners, last season's semi-finalists, were drawn in Group E alongside the Portuguese club, Azerbaijan champions Qarabag and Ukrainian outfit Vorskla.
Although he and Aubameyang are yet to start a league game together this season, they did show signs in the last campaign of building a partnership, with the Gabon worldwide assisting two of Lacazette's 14 Premier League goals, against Newcastle and West Ham.
"We need more control, more with the ball, more with our positioning on the pitch, more control when we close the ball [down]", he said.
"I am very, very happy firstly with the three points but then also how the team worked to win this match and how we finished the last few minutes".
Half-way through last season, before the playmaker renewed his contract with Arsenal, Emery personally tried to convince Ozil to sign for his former club Paris Saint-Germain by outlining his exact tactical plans to him in a face-to-face meeting.
- No NAFTA Deal: Canada-U.S. Talks To Resume Next Week
- Man suing couple who raised $400,000 for him
- Rupee at 71: Indian rupee hits record low against U.S. dollar
- Celebrity Big Brother 2018 Roxanne Pallett speaks out after leaving
- LA Rams agree six-year, $135m deal with Aaron Donald
- Rose McGowan releases statement on Asia Argento sexual assault allegations
- Modric "Super Happy" At Real Madrid
- Nuclear deal can be abandoned if does not serve Iran interests
- Obama, Bush Give McCain Presidential Farewell
- Apple confirms its big event for September 12th