As fate would have it, the Panthers and Bills will meet Thursday night in Buffalo for their first preseason game.
On Thursday, Cam Newton got the chance to confront Kelvin about his comments, but the Buffalo Bills WR chose to dismiss him and just walk away from the conversation. I don't know, man ... "I wasn't even trying to listen". Any other accurate quarterback like Rodgers or Eli Manning or Big Ben - anybody! - quarterbacks with knowledge, that know how to place a ball and give you a better chance to catch the ball.
Less than a week after Kelvin Benjamin blasted former teammate Cam Newton, it appears it could take a while before the hatchet gets buried. At mid-field prior to the start of the contest, Newton approached Benjamin while he was speaking with former teammates and coaches.
Benjamin's comments with The Athletic brought the conflict into the spotlight.
Benjamin had been pretty critical of the Panthers star in a recent interview.
Benjamin may have walked away from the tense exchange with Newton, but he was happy run into the end zone shortly thereafter.
Things likely won't get much better for Benjamin in Buffalo, as he'll be catching passes from either A.J. McCarron, Josh Allen or Nathan Peterman.
- José Mourinho does not expect any Manchester United deadline-day signings
- US Space Force: America to 'establish space dominance' by 2020
- Tribune ends Sinclair merger bid and files suit over losses
- Arsenal to consider bids for Danny Welbeck David Ospina and Mohamed Elneny
- Melania Trump's parents become U.S. citizens
- Michael Moore Calls Trump the Last POTUS in ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ Documentary
- Video shows breaching great white shark startle researcher
- Two Palestinians killed in Israeli airstrike on northern Gaza Strip
- Alexis Sanchez : "Manchester United Have To Sign "Big, Experienced" Players"
- Russia Considers Retaliation For 'Categorically Unacceptable' New U.S. Sanctions