In contrast with Flipkart, Mi.com is offering the Redmi 5A with a few offers - 15 percent SuperCash cashback from MobiKwik, up to Rs. 2,000; 10 percent cashback up to Rs. 150 from Paytm; Rs. 700 discount on domestic flight tickets and Rs. 2,200 discount on worldwide flights from Ixigo; a Rs. 2,200 cashback from Jio on Rs. 198 and Rs. 299 recharges; and a free 3-month subscription to Hungama Music. The smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs 16,999 for the 4GB RAM variant, while the price of 6GB RAM variant has not been disclosed. Xiaomi said that the device will be available on Mi.com, Amazon.in and Mi Home offline stores. The device also has a slew of camera-centric features and modes to give a better experience. It is available with an internal storage of 64GB. But it does come with Electronic Image Stabilization to ensure good video quality.
You can pre-order the phone starting tomorrow from 12 p.m. onwards on Amazon.in and Mi.com. The display has Full HD+ 1080×2160 resolution with 18:9 aspect ratio. Both the camera sensors at the rear have a f/1.8 aperture. Connectivity options on the smartphone include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, Infrared, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and a proximity sensor. It supports Quick Charge 4+ standard, but you'll have to buy a supported charger separately.
In the optics department, the Mi A2 features a 12MP Sony IMX486 sensor having 1.25 micron pixel size and a secondary 20MP Sony IMX376 sensor for portrait pictures.
Mi A2 packs a 3,010mAh battery and will support Qualcomm's QuickCharge 4.0 in India.
- Ben Stokes identified as "main aggressor" in Bristol fight
- Georgia into the Hall of Fame after Women’s British Open glory
- Thomas steps out of the shadow of Spieth as PGA champion
- Hiroshima mayor questions nuclear nations' nationalism, wants Japan to do more
- Britain 'Ready To Ask' Russia To Extradite Suspects In Skripal Poisonings
- James Gunn Popular with Other Studios, Still Negotiating Exit from Disney
- West Nile virus found in mosquitoes trapped in Mitchell, health unit says
- China To Slap Additional Tariffs On $16 Billion Worth Of US Goods
- NYC Council approves cap on app-based ride-hail vehicles, citing congestion
- Suspected Russian spy reportedly worked for years at U.S. embassy in Moscow