The 500 Million Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro will include a translucent dark blue console shell and matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, two terabyte hard drive, PlayStation Camera, vertical stand, and mono headset for $499.99 United States dollars / $639.99 CAD / €499.99 / 49,980 yen and be limited to 50,000 units worldwide. The 500 Million Limited Edition DualShock 4 will be $64.99 USD/$74.99 CAD/€64, while the Gold Wireless Headset will be $99.99 USD/$119.99 CAD/€89.
Comes with 2TB hard drive, each unit of the PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition console comes with a serial number as only 50,000 units will be released throughout the world. Like the console, these two accessories will be a dark, translucent blue with copper accents.
The original PlayStation console first launched in 1994 and since then Sony has sold a staggering 525.3 million consoles, including the PlayStations 2 to 4 and the PSP and PS Vita portables. Also bundled with the console is a PlayStation Camera. Sony is celebrating the milestone by releasing a rather lovely, blue PS4 Pro Limited Edition.
The special design sees the classic black PS4 traded for a deep blue translucent console with copper PS4 logos, with the unit's individual number (1 to 50,000) inscribed on the front. Select consoles also have important dates etched onto them, such those marking the United States launch of the original PlayStation and the PS4. In this age of massive digital games, having 2TB of storage at your disposal is a handsome thing - it's just a shame we don't see this storage option more often. They'll also be available from August 24, again in limited numbers. What makes it special is the translucent dark blue casing with matching DualShock 4 wireless controller.
- UK's May says Boris Johnson should apologize over burqa comments
- 'Hamas' Seeks ‘Progressive’ Deal for Calm in Gaza
- Manafort defence attorneys rip into star prosecution witness
- Sen. Rand Paul says he delivered Trump letter to Putin
- Death toll jumps to 347 in 6.9 Indonesia natural disaster
- Jose Mourinho 'not confident' of deadline day signings
- NCAA adopts college basketball reforms for draft, recruiting
- Manchester United fail with Diego Godin approach
- Fortnite Beta for Android coming this week
- U.S. to impose new sanctions on Russian Federation for nerve attack in UK