Yaghi and Suri were buried on Saturday.
Israeli officials do, however, seem keen to demand Hamas fulfill the obligations that are supposed to kickstart this deal, including ending all protests at the border, and all incendiary balloon flights.
"The ship was monitored and was intercepted in accordance with global law", the military said in a statement, before the vessel, named Freedom for Gaza and carrying 12 people, was taken to the Israeli port of Ashdod.
Palestinians in Gaza have been flying balloons and kites carrying incendiary devices across the border into Israel, starting hundreds of fires.
According to medical sources, one of the wounded was a boy.
Tensions have escalated since late March when Hamas launched what would become regular mass protests along Israel's perimeter fence with Gaza.
Yoav Galant's assessment appeared to fall short of what officials from the Islamic militant group Hamas have described as Egyptian efforts to broker a comprehensive agreement, including a significant easing of an 11-year-old border blockade and United Nations -led reconstruction of Gaza.
Critics say it amounts to collective punishment of the coastal territory's two million residents.
The Palestinian Health Ministry has yet to issue a statement about casualties.
Since 2007, the Gaza Strip has groaned under a crippling Israeli blockade that continues to deprive its inhabitants of many essential commodities, including food, fuel, medicine and building materials.
In the wake of Hamas's approval, the TV news station said that a "very senior" Israeli official travelled to Qatar for talks on how to implement the long-term ceasefire deal.
According to Al-Akhbar, Hamas's leadership, including its Shura Council, or parliament, is expected to convene a vote on the proposal, which was brokered by UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process Nickolay Mladenov in meetings with Netanyahu, Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry, and Hamas leaders in the Gaza Strip in recent weeks. Ten activists aboard were killed at the time.
- Thomas steps out of the shadow of Spieth as PGA champion
- Sen. Rand Paul says he delivered Trump letter to Putin
- Spider-Man: Far From Home - Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders Confirmed!
- Ben Stokes identified as "main aggressor" in Bristol fight
- Snapchat's new design is driving users away in bunches
- NYC Council approves cap on app-based ride-hail vehicles, citing congestion
- Britain 'Ready To Ask' Russia To Extradite Suspects In Skripal Poisonings
- Hiroshima mayor questions nuclear nations' nationalism, wants Japan to do more
- Suspected Russian spy reportedly worked for years at U.S. embassy in Moscow
- Tesla board confirms it will consider Musk's privatization plan