We got hold of Makenzie, who said now that Big Tex is used to her, he's just a big ole puppy dog.
Noland said she trained with the 14-foot gator.
She didn't elaborate what kind of "play" one engages in with a giant gator.
"He's one of my best friends here", the soon to be Aggies alumna told KTXS.
'It took him a few weeks for him to like me.
"Since I started here I've been working my way up trying to earn the trust of this big gator and today he let me feed him". Oh, and balancing her class ring on his nose.
Since posting the photos to social media, Noland has gotten feedback from some people who love it and others who think what she's doing is insane.
"I worked with this alligator every day, and I figured, 'Why not wear a dress this time and celebrate my graduation with this incredible animal?'" she told Fox 13. Hammonds "waded chest deep in the water" to take photos of the best friends.
The aspiring zookeeper graduates next week and is already looking forward to the next opportunity to visit Big Tex. "We're gentle with him".
Her graduation snaps (!) were taken by Gator Rescue boss Arlie Hammons, who waded into Tex's pool to get the flawless shot.
Big Tex had "lost his fear of humans" because people were feeding him, the post said.
The photographer, Arlie Hammonds, is co-owner of Gator Country.
"Thank you to everyone who has shared my posts and given me all of this support", Noland wrote on Facebook.
- Snapchat's new design is driving users away in bunches
- Manafort defence attorneys rip into star prosecution witness
- Amiibo figures announced for all 5 new 'Smash Bros. Ultimate' fighters
- Hiroshima mayor questions nuclear nations' nationalism, wants Japan to do more
- Suspected Russian spy reportedly worked for years at U.S. embassy in Moscow
- Sen. Rand Paul says he delivered Trump letter to Putin
- Hundreds of tourists stranded on Indonesian mountain after deadly natural disaster
- Spider-Man: Far From Home - Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders Confirmed!
- Georgia into the Hall of Fame after Women’s British Open glory
- USA is 'unreliable', Rouhani says in meeting with North Korean FM