Carrie Underwood says her family is adding "another fish to our pond".
The star also revealed she will be going on her Cry Pretty 360 Tour in May 2019, after she gives birth to her second child.
Underwood didn't reveal any other details, like when the baby is due or the gender, but she was wearing a pink metallic jacket in the clip that might lead fans to speculate a little.
She said: 'You might be wondering or asking, "Carrie, why is your tour starting in May?"' The news comes after a Redbook interview in which the singer suggested more biological children might not be in her future.
Country music superstar Carrie Underwood will perform in Columbia next year.
Ooh baby do we have a bundle of info to share with you! "This has been a dream come true with the album and baby news and all that stuff. We're just so excited and so glad you guys can share in this with us".
Underwood and Fisher welcomed their first child, 3-year-old son Isaiah, in 2015.
Tickets for the concert at Bridgestone Arena, which is set for September 27 of 2019, go on sale Friday, Aug. 17, of 2018.
Underwood and Fisher married in 2010.
- Lombok quake leaves 156,000 homeless as death toll hits 131
- Democrat O’Connor has lead in early OH returns
- Pogba Has Already 'Agreed Terms' On £380000 Deal With Barcelona
- Brad Pitt Has 'Paid Millions' to Angelina Jolie for Child Support
- China fires salvo in trade war with United States
- Subtropical Storm Debby forms in north Atlantic
- Alex Jones ‘patriots’ rush to App Store to download Infowars app
- Protesters paralyze parts of Bangladesh after a speeding bus kills two students
- Trump going ahead with taxes on $16B in Chinese imports
- Head of Syrian regime research centre killed