Shaun Weiss, renowned for his role as Goldberg the goalie in The Mighty Ducks, was arrested for public intoxication around 1am on August 4 in Oroville, California, but he was soon released without citation hours later.
Despite this, his mugshot was still published on the Oroville Police Department's website - in keeping with the fairly standard but still fundamentally odd United States custom - and TMZ subsequently picked up the story.
Weiss is 39 years old.
Around 12:45 a.m., officers approached Weiss near a business on Oro Dam Boulevard near Lincoln Boulevard. No blood work was done, and police did not confirm what drug Weiss had used.
"He was arrested for intoxication only and no further criminal proceedings are desired at this time", a Facebook post from OPD reads.
Nicodemus says the group was "behaving erratically with flashlights", including Weiss putting the spotlight on his own face.
He was arrested, booked, and released.
This wasn't the first time Weiss had trouble with the law. He was sentenced to 150 days but was quickly released due to overcrowding.
In addition to the "Mighty Ducks" franchise, which lasted three movies, Weiss previously was featured in "Heavyweights", "Freaks and Geeks", "The King of Queens" and "The Tony Danza Show". He was eager to get back to doing comedy shows.
TMZ reported the former child actor was arrested a year ago for possession of methamphetamine and served a few days in jail for stealing from an electronics store.
- Woman helps man short on cash, finds out he’s Keith Urban
- Sharjah Baby-Friendly Office marks Breastfeeding Week
- After Her Husband Criticises Basketball Star, Melania Trump's Response
- Malaysia: Indonesia returns yacht at centre of graft probe
- Saudi Arabia's expulsion of Canada ambassador sends pointed message
- Andy Murray in tears as match ends at 3am
- Trump star could be first ever removed from Hollywood Walk of Fame
- MoviePass will now allow just 3 movies a month
- Israel Seizes Swedish Activist Ship Bound for Gaza Strip
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Who Did Becca Kufrin Choose?