Fetus was thought to be 5 months along.
An under-developed fetus was discovered on an American Airlines flight at LaGuardia Airport.
The American Airlines flight, AA 1942, landed at LaGuardia Airport in NY around 10:45 p.m. Monday. The gruesome discovery wasn't made until early on Tuesday morning, when the out-of-service jet was parked inside an airport hangar, according to law enforcement officials. It was the Airbus A321's only flight of the day.
The plane was being held at Terminal B while the medical examiner's office spent several hours onboard the aircraft. "We will release cause and manner of death upon determination." . "Please contact law enforcement for additional information".
They instead turned all questions over to the Queens District Attorney's Office which is yet to make a statement.
LGA tweeted about a delay due to the incident.
A traveler who was scheduled to fly out of LaGuardia to Charlotte at 7:55 a.m. was frustrated that her flight was delayed three times without explanation.
- After Her Husband Criticises Basketball Star, Melania Trump's Response
- Sharjah Baby-Friendly Office marks Breastfeeding Week
- Salon staff beat customer with brooms after she refuses to pay
- OSU says Urban Meyer investigation expected to be completed within 14 days
- Imran Khan's party says it has enough support to form Pakistan government
- Malaysia: Indonesia returns yacht at centre of graft probe
- Israel Seizes Swedish Activist Ship Bound for Gaza Strip
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Who Did Becca Kufrin Choose?
- SpaceX launches Indonesian satellite and kicks off new round for rocket reusability
- Mendocino Complex: Another day of successes, setbacks