A small plane crashed near the parking lot of a mall in the USA state of California, killing all five people on board, the authorities said.
The plane went down around 12:30 p.m.in the 3900 block of Bristol Street in Santa Ana, the OCFA said, adding that the Costa Mesa Fire Department was also responding to the scene.
Five people have died after a light plane crashed into a carpark in Southern California.
All of the passengers on the plane were employees of Pacific Union International, a real estate company out of Danville, California. The pilot of the Cessna 414 declared emergency before the plane plummeted into the mall parking lot.
A small plane crashed in the parking lot of a shopping center in California on Sunday.
KTLA reported that the twin-engine aircraft went down near South Coast Plaza and the crash happened in the parking lot of a Staples store.
The crash site is about one mile northwest of the northern end of the runway at John Wayne Orange County Airport.
It was a close call for at least one person, whose vehicle got damaged in the incident.
Footage and photos on social media showed the wreckage of a twin-engine Cessna aircraft.
- Trump appears to change his story about meeting
- Nursing home escapees found at heavy metal festival
- Citi Open: Murray Breaks Down After Reaching Quarters
- Fiat-Chrysler red-flags Mahindra Roxor in the American market
- Meghan Markle Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club Monaco Dress
- Apple remove podcasts by Infowars' notorious host Alex Jones
- Pompeo: Sanctions to be enforced until Iran 'behaves like a normal country'
- Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy
- Unlike Trump, first lady has kind words for LeBron James
- Facebook's Tinder-like dating service leaks out, see it here