Age is just a number for some people, and so it was for two elderly men who managed to escape from a nursing home in Germany and were eventually picked up hours later at a heavy metal festival.
"However, the two seemed disoriented and apathetic".
After some prodding, the men were taken back to the nursing home via a patrol vehicle and a taxi. But they had a bloody brilliant time, we bet.
Police spokeswoman Merle Neufeld told Norddeutscher Rundfunk: "They obviously liked the metal festival".
An older visitor of the Wacken Open Air.
This year's edition of Wacken fest was sold out, with more than 75,000 metal fans flocking to the venue from all across the world.
This year there were some huge names in metal performing at the festival including Danzig, Cannibal Corpse, Judas Priest, Children of Bodom and then the Red Hot Chilli Peppers for some reason!
Police praised revelers this year for good behavior with little interference needed from police beside a few minor drug seizures.
- China threatens new tariffs on 60 billion dollar worth of USA goods
- Led by Druze, thousands protest Israel's nation-state law
- Trump appears to change his story about meeting
- 'A Jacket for Every Treason': Internet Mocks Paul Manafort’s $15,000 Ostrich Coat
- Former Man Utd Attacker Wants Chelsea Move
- 11 kids removed from New Mexico compound
- UN Yemen envoy to invite warring parties to Geneva on Sept
- Johnny Manziel throws INT on his first CFL pass
- VENEZUELA: President Survives Assassination Attempt, Blames Colombia And US Expats In Florida
- Facebook's Tinder-like dating service leaks out, see it here