Meghan Markle's half-sister isn't looking to put their differences aside in honor of the royal's birthday. Harry reportedly drove Meghan to Pippa Middleton's wedding reception in the auto back in May 2017.
Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex attends the wedding of Charlie Van Straubenzee and Daisy Jenkins in Surrey, England, Aug. 4, 2018.
The royal was photographed mingling with others outside the Church of St. Mary the Virgin in Frensham, shortly before the wedding kicked off.
This year marks the 37th birthday of MTV, Donkey Kong, Phil Collins' solo career, and - most importantly - Meghan Markle.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex may be royal, but that doesn't stop them from acting like the rest of us every now and then! The Duchess was all smiles as she arrived at the church, chatting happily with fellow guests.
Thomas has pushed himself into the public eye ever since his daughter's engagement, giving high-profile interviews about Meghan and Harry.
See more of her look here.
However, the Duchess is thought to have a number of affectionate terms for her husband.
Less than a month after the royal wedding, they took the royal train overnight and attended a bridge opening in Cheshire.
The next year could also be one that brings an expanded family for Meghan and Harry, now aunt and uncle to William and Kate's three young children.
- Scientists Just Received a Massively Powerful Signal Coming from Deep Space
- Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy
- Iran: President Rouhani To Appear Before Parliament To Defend Economic Agenda
- Bredesen, Blackburn win primaries in race for US Senate
- Pres. Trump Hosts MAGA Rally In Ohio
- South Sudan's rival leaders sign power-sharing agreement
- Unlike Trump, first lady has kind words for LeBron James
- VENEZUELA: President Survives Assassination Attempt, Blames Colombia And US Expats In Florida
- Facebook's Tinder-like dating service leaks out, see it here
- Former Man Utd Attacker Wants Chelsea Move