As far as highlights go, we've known pretty much what to expect since Google I/O back in May, with features like Adaptive Battery and Adaptive Brightness at the top of the changelog in terms of importance and impact on battery life and energy efficiency.
For the past two iterations of Google's Pixel phones, the unveiling has happened on October 4. In the Campaign Goals section, Google says it's looking for creators "who are not now Pixel users" who are willing to switch, and then tell their story of how the process went.
FameBit is Google's own YouTube influencer marketing platform, where brands and creators/influencers meet to shake hands on getting paid to promote products and services. The campaign was aimed to receive participation from Canadian content creators who are not using any Google Pixel handsets but are willing to switch to the Pixel 3.
We've known for a while now that Google has high hopes for its incoming Pixel 3 range of smartphones, and has seemingly engineered them with just one main focus, gun down Apple's new iPhone range.
Google announced its original Pixel and the Pixel 2 on October 4, so the company choosing to announce its third generation device on the same date would line up with tradition. You don't need to wait for the Pixel OTA, though. "Have a great summer!"
The listing showed the Pixel 3 XL achieving a single-core score of 2,426 and a multi-core score of 8,355.
The "P" stands for "Pie".
- 1st Barack Obama Day in Illinois Saturday
- Manafort's accountants to take spotlight in trial's third day
- Plane crashes in California parking lot, killing all five passengers
- Pompeo: Sanctions to be enforced until Iran 'behaves like a normal country'
- Klopp reveals concern about Liverpool defence ahead of league’s opening match
- 44 people shot within 14 hrs in Chicago
- 'Facts of Life' star Charlotte Rae reportedly dead at 92
- First commercial crew astronauts named for SpaceX and Boeing flights
- South Sudan's rival leaders sign power-sharing agreement
- 11 kids removed from New Mexico compound