The No. 15 overall pick in 2016 has missed 13 games over the past two years. He lasted four years before the Browns cut him, and he never played another down of NFL football. He later tried to walk that back by saying he was "not a professional wordsmith", but his personnel moves of late seem to suggest that he still believes it. Dorsey has now traded six players since he took over: Coleman, quarterbacks DeShone Kizer, Cody Kessler and Kevin Hogan, defensive tackle Danny Shelton and cornerback Jason McCourty.
"I feel motivated. Everybody wants to see, so I'm just working each and every day, putting my head down, just going after it, man".
Benjamin made these comments and the Bills added a new receiver days later.
This email will be delivered to your inbox once a day in the morning. "I don't know what type of changes, but some need to be made".
Coleman, 24, has had each of his first two National Football League seasons cut short by a broken hand.
Coleman caught 56 passes for 718 yards and five touchdowns with the Browns, who are still in the market for a wide receiver.
In return, the Bills sent the Browns a draft pick; further details were not immediately available. The Browns acquired that pick when the Eagles traded up to draft quarterback Carson Wentz. That season he rolled up 74 receptions for 1,363 yards and an eye-popping 20 touchdowns.
- 2 tropical storms form off Mexicos southwestern Coast
- Indra Nooyi to step down as CEO and Chairman of PepsiCo
- Fortnite Season 5 Week 4 Challenges Leaked
- Facebook's Tinder-like dating service leaks out, see it here
- Saudi Arabia freezes Canada trade ties, recalls envoy
- Pompeo: Sanctions to be enforced until Iran 'behaves like a normal country'
- Meghan Markle Celebrates Her Birthday In A Club Monaco Dress
- Scientists Just Received a Massively Powerful Signal Coming from Deep Space
- Fiat-Chrysler red-flags Mahindra Roxor in the American market
- Manafort's accountants to take spotlight in trial's third day