There's been speculation for weeks that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could be planning to start a family, and now yet another hint has been dropped by the royal couple.
Overton Prestige, a dealership in Derbyshire, has acquired the auto, which has had just the one previous owner.
A high-powered estate auto that used to belong to the Duke of Sussex is for sale, prompting speculation he is in the market for a bigger family vehicle.
It is priced up at £71,900.
"Prince Harry's Californian bride blew us away with her Givenchy wedding dress and has redefined modern royal style with every subsequent appearance", a Tatler editor commented in a statement. Notable optional extras fitted to this particular Audi RS6 include a sports exhaust, adjustable RS Sport suspension, a heads-up display and an increase in top speed to 174mph - up from the 155mph the rapid wagon is normally restricted to.
Meghan turns 37-years-old today and although she won't be permitted to celebrate like she used to, at least she'll get to have a few champagnes in Surrey later. Prince Harry has also owned a similarly speedy RS5 and an S3, Prince Charles owns an A8, while the Duke of Cambridge has owned an Audi A5 Sportback, and the Dutchess of Cambridge an A3.
- Barcelona agree Vidal switch in '30-million-euro deal'
- MGM Resorts signs sports betting agreement with National Basketball Association
- Fire Whirl in Carr Fire Reached 143 miles per hour
- Trump Insults Lebron James' Intelligence After NBA Star Calls Him Divisive
- Pope Francis declares death penalty unacceptable
- Drake Drops Star-Studded "In My Feelings" Music Video
- Man Taunts Bison in Yellowstone National Park
- NASA Announces Crew For First Commercial Space Flights
- Iran, ASEAN ink friendship, cooperation treaty
- Montreal Alouettes announce Johnny Manziel will make CFL debut against Hamilton