According to Guardiola, if City sign one more, it will be because he's a "special player", not an "extra player".
City had seven players stay until the final weekend of the World Cup with England, France and Belgium, but Guardiola has revealed he will have a full squad to call on as of next week.
The manager has confirmed his record £60 million ($78 million) signing is in contention to start the match after he was forced off during last weekend's final match of the USA pre-season tour against Bayern Munich. "I saw three games - he gets it, the team in a short time plays like he wants", he said.
"Always Chelsea is a big rival".
The two coaches share the same footballing philosophy and met for dinner with former Italy manager Arrigo Sacchi in June, when Guardiola warned him of the perils of English football.
Sarri suggested a similar side to the one that featured in pre-season would play at Wembley, meaning 17-year-old Callum Hudson-Odoi could be included.
He could become the first Premier League manager since David Moyes in 2013 in the same competition to win a trophy in his first game. The Premier League is the best league in the world'. "We have very good midfielders, but maybe a midfielder with different characteristics". We started two and a half weeks ago.
"The way he plays, I think will be ideal for English football. I think today we could see very good combinations, playing from the back, pressing high, so that's the way we want to play against them and that's the way we can win the game". "But in this moment of the season it's very important, the performance".
The approach known as "Sarri-ball" will grace Stamford Bridge this season as the Blues move away from a mainly defensive outlook.
Sarri said he was confident that Brazil playmaker Willian would remain at the club but was less sure over the future of Courtois.
- Suspected Daesh militants take hostages in Afghanistan's Jalalabad
- Donald Trump's tweet on Muller probe 'opinion not order': White House
- Modric can only leave Real Madrid for €750 million release clause
- Mosquitos test positive for West Nile Virus in Simcoe
- Samsung Accidentally Publishes Galaxy Note 9 Promo Video
- Fortnite set to launch on Android phones - but there's a catch
- Trump Administration Proposes Freezing Obama-Era Vehicle Fuel Economy Requirements
- Police say woman in Kearney was not missing Iowa student
- Former White House aide predicts showdown over border wall in December
- White House tells China to fix trade practices