The Brazilian rejoined the Reds squad in France this week, after his involvement in this summer's World Cup.
Liverpool face Napoli on Saturday as they wind down their pre-season, with Alisson set to make his debut.
With the 25-year-old returning to training at the end of last week, Klopp says he is ready to pull on a Liverpool jersey for the first time in Dublin this weekend.
Former Liverpool midfielder Adam has also questioned how well Shaqiri will react to being on the bench at Anfield, with Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah likely to Jurgen Klopp's first choice picks in the wide positions.
"Training for the outfield players is obviously different than for the goalies, but we want to see him as well against Napoli".
His record of two European finals in less than three full seasons in charge has restored one important aspect of the club's sense of itself: As intrepid flag-bearers for the English game, the club whose five European Cups are more than any compatriot has accumulated.
"I don't think anybody's squad is stronger, including Liverpool's, than Manchester City's".
Meanwhile, Liverpool have confirmed that Ben Woodburn has joined Championship side Sheffield United on a season-long loan. "We play a role and there is a certain value on that and Alisson is a world-class goalkeeper", Begovic said. "He's been involved with Liverpool throughout their preseason and I'm delighted they've trusted us with one of their outstanding young prospects, who is a full global as a teenager".
However, Jurgen Klopp has already splashed out on Naby Keita and Fabinho this summer so it remains to be seen whether Liverpool would be prepared to spend big on the Welsh global or prefer to wait to secure a potential free transfer in 12 months time.
- Mosquitos test positive for West Nile Virus in Simcoe
- Barcelona agree Vidal switch in '30-million-euro deal'
- China says US tariff threat runs against trend of the times
- Trump administration finalizes expansion of short-term health plans
- Pastor row: United States and Turkey hold 'constructive' talks
- Fortnite set to launch on Android phones - but there's a catch
- Drake Drops Star-Studded "In My Feelings" Music Video
- Even at $1 Trillion, Apple May Be Undervalued by Half
- Man Taunts Bison in Yellowstone National Park
- Google Mum on Chinese Search Engine Reports