It is believed that Genest died by suicide just days before what would have been his 33rd birthday next Tuesday.
iHeart Radio Canada, released the news, which also confirmed that Genest was found dead inside his residence in Montreal, Canada, on August 1, 2018.
Rick Genest, aka Zombie Boy, during the making of an anti-bullying video in Montreal in November 2012.
Many highlighted the recent death of well known personalities like Kade Spade, Avicii, Chester Bennington and Anthony Bourdain and said that it was high time to talk about the issue of mental health.
If you or someone you know is having suicidal thoughts, don't hesitate to reach out for help.
"Icon of the artistic scene and the fashion world, this innovator, against popular culture, has been able to charm all hearts".
The regretted model was well known for his tattoos that made him look like a living skeleton with an exposed brain. "As in my life, I was often out-casted, hated, or misunderstood".
"Zombies, to many, represent a pervasive xenophobia", he said.
In January, 2011 Ganest modeled for the Autum/Winter collection by French designer Thierry Mugler, headlining on the brand's website, and had another gig at a fashion show for the women's 2011 Autumn/Winter line alongside Lady Gaga.
He also was in the 2013 fantasy action film 47 Ronin starring Keanu Reeves, 53.
- Philippines President Duterte Orders Luxury Vehicles Worth $5.5 Million Crushed
- Trump Administration Proposes Freezing Obama-Era Vehicle Fuel Economy Requirements
- Conte is the most useful for each trump in Europe
- China Plans Tariffs on $60 Billion of Imports to Counter Trump
- Apple hits $1,000,000,000,000
- Max Meyer set to earn £170k-a-week at Crystal Palace
- Trump touts his popularity with Republicans at Florida rally
- Trump Says Construction of Wall on US Border with Mexico already Started
- Chelsea offer new £290000-a-week contract to N'Golo Kante
- Samsung Accidentally Publishes Galaxy Note 9 Promo Video