Additionally, the much-maligned guided missile comes back to the battle royale experience. The infamous guided missile makes a return to Battle Royale mode, and a new limited-time game mode is now live for fans to check out: Fly Explosives.
From back to front, Fly Explosives is an "explosives only" outing that equips players with Jetpacks-before blasting their foes from above. In Fly Explosives, the Jetpacks you'll encounter have increased fuel regeneration rate and decreased burn rate, which means you can stay in the sky longer than you'd normally be able to. The wait times between storms have been reduced considering players need less time to find adequate loot.
The guided missile that we all grew to hate has returned to Battle Royale - but it's a lot different now.
Fuse duration reduced from 18 to 15 seconds.
Reduced structure damage down from 1100 to 400.
The weapon's strength previously caused controversy on the hit game, mainly because you never stood a chance of surviving if you came into contact with someone in possession of one.
Online multiplayer game Fortnite will be receiving a bunch of new features in the latest version 5.10 content update, which will be rolled out on iOS, Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, and Xbox One. However, those on PC may find it more hard to control the guided missile, as its movement has been adjusted to match the console version. Rocket ammunition caps out at 120, but that's a ridiculously high number of rockets, even if you don't have that great of aim.
The following weapons and items have been added to the Playground LTM only. Finally, stats in terms of wins and Kill/death ratio are counted in this mode.
Available in Epic and Legendary variants. Now the weapon has once again reappeared this time with both reduced damage and radius, reduced overall travel speed, turning and now the limit of only 13 rockets.
Nameplates will no longer appear for members of the opposite team.
Movement speed decreased from 1,100 to 1,000.
Explosions will now damage structures with no regard for the line of sight.
Available Wednesday, August 1 at 8:00 PM ET until Wednesday, August 8 at 8:00 PM ET.
- Even Libertarians Admit Medicare for All Would Save Trillions
- Rudy Giuliani keeps moving the bar on the Mueller investigation
- Research: Largest king penguin colony has shrunk nearly 90%
- Federal judge blocks release of 3-D printable gun designs
- Kim Kardashian: Trump 'Has Done Something Amazing'
- 10-year-old 'Superman' just broke a Michael Phelps record
- Instagram to introduce time limit setting
- Company agrees to block 3D downloadable guns in Pennsylvania
- Apple becomes 1st private company worth $1 trillion
- Google reportedly planning a censored search engine for China