We also get a VERY brief look at the battle royale mode known as Blackout. It's a succession or action-packed quick cuts but even so it paints a clear picture of the same fast-paced Call of Duty multiplayer but with a much larger scope. Luckily we received news today that the Blackout beta news will take place in September.
As some fans will already know, the PS4 will get the first beta codes launch, followed by Xbox One and PC.
As far as the content of Private MP Beta is concerned Treyarch and Activision revealed certain details about it. Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, Control, and Search & Destroy are the modes being offered in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Private BETA. Depending on what console you're on, you may be able to check out the Black Ops 4 beta sooner than others, but if you're unsure on that, be sure to check out our guide on start times here. You can see the small teaser in the trailer below. PC beta version will be open on August 10 only for those who availed early access beta version. Xbox One and PlayStation 4 owners just need to have their Battle.net account tied to their Xbox Live or PlayStation Network accounts, and the code redeemed via the site. For the first time Multiplayer serves as the center of the game's narrative, as players uncover a deeper connection to the role of each Specialist and their unique playstyles.
- Kim Kardashian: Trump 'Has Done Something Amazing'
- Verstappen 'not in the holiday mood' after Hungary retirement
- First Star Wars: Episode 9 Image Released From Set As Production Begins
- LeBron James builds dream school for at-risk children
- Trump celebrates Kelly's first full year as chief of staff
- Google Clock can now connect alarms to Spotify
- Ohio State Coach Knew of Domestic Abuse Allegations Against a Staff Member
- Apple becomes 1st private company worth $1 trillion
- Honor Note 10 Set to Launch Today in China
- Sales tax holiday starts Wednesday