He said: 'We are aware of the speculation surrounding our chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
Aaron Ramsey seems to be contended with staying at the North London club for more years but will be hoping to get a ideal deal because it is rumoured that it will be a long-term contract but he says that he also isn't sure what's delaying the negotiations between his agent and Arsenal.
Gazidis, who has been at the club for close to a decade, led the selection process which saw Emery appointed as Arsene Wenger's successor in May.
Footballers attempting slick skills in training is nothing new, but Arsenal forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang proved he's a cut above the rest by pulling of a slick backflip in a swimming pool.
The 22-year-old has been a regular over the last two seasons, but his future at the Emirates Stadium was believed to be unclear following the arrival of Unai Emery as head coach.
Gazidis is reportedly a contender for the CEO job at Milan following the summer takeover of the Italian club by Elliott Management. He has never accepted any of these opportunities and has never spoken about them publicly.
Gazidis boosted his popularity among players on Monday by making a passionate speech in support of Mesut Ozil at a club barbecue, has also pleased Emery by making swift signings in the transfer market. "As I said, it's better for him if the situation is resolved quicker, we will see". He has been committed here for many, many years. "We are speaking about every decision for our club".
- The longest lunar eclipse of the century is coming Friday
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
- Water on Mars: Scientists discover 12 MILE liquid lake on Red Planet
- ICJ warns United States of any new move against Iran
- Company tested four-day work week, results may surprise you
- EPL: Guardiola hints on leaving Manchester City ahead of 2018/2019 season
- Trump seeking to limit California's power to regulate emissions
- Mars Express Detects Liquid Water Under Mars' South Pole
- Leroy Sane says Maurizio Sarri is Man City's biggest title threat
- Multistate salmonella outbreak linked to backyard chickens — CDC