Divock Origi - 6: The busy Belgium got on the ball a lot but once again his first touch let him down around the box, held up the ball well at times but he simply has no killer instinct in front of goal or the ability to deliver a killer pass. Loan spell on the way.
Liverpool spent a world record fee on a goalkeeper to bring Alisson to Anfield last week, but it has emerged they could have signed him for just £4 million in 2015.
He stepped in for Simon Mignolet and was in brilliant form, up until the Champions League final, where his two blunders cost the Reds the game, as Real Madrid ran out 3-1 winners in Kiev and Liverpool left home trophy-less.
Klopp has opted to give the Liverpool players who were involved at Russian Federation 2018 extra time off but confirmed that Alisson and Shaqiri would be in training soon.
He said: "I don't think that physical aspect is going to have a negative effect on me at all".
Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool boss 'doesn't care' about transfer criticism
The Brazil worldwide completed his £65million move from Roma on Thursday and was keen to join Liverpool's squad for their three game tour of the United States, even though it had only been 13 days since his last appearance at the World Cup. They've also added two more £40 million+ players in Fabinho and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The Brazilian's transfer for such a hefty fee naturally turned people's attention to Klopp's earlier comment on big-spending rivals. "So far it's a really good year for us, pretty successful last year". "I could see how the club was developing and I spoke at length with Sadio [Mane]", Guinea's star footballer said. That is maybe the only difference.
"But for that to happen and we need a stronger squad around and Loris is an outstanding goalkeeper". To find better players than we already have, they aren't waiting around the corner. That is what we have tried to do.
He recovered to play two games at the World Cup for his country, who lost all three of their group games in Russian Federation.
'Then my job is to work with these boys and give them this kind of shape that they can really work together in the best possible way.
- Blitzboks' World Cup dream ends with England thrashing
- Kisner shines at baked Carnoustie as McIlroy, Rahm and Thomas loom
- New York Dismisses Mayor's Case Against Big Oil
- Trey Gowdy says Russian meddling clear, Donald Trump must 'act like it'
- Top Intel Official Says He Meant No Disrespect to Trump
- Woods creates buzz at Carnoustie with 66 at British Open
- 'It's not too late to save Brexit', Johnson tells United Kingdom parliament
- 6ix9ine hospitalized after reportedly being pistol-whipped, kidnapped and robbed
- Woods Off To Promising Start As Kisner Falls Away In Open Finale
- Francesco Molinari Wins the 2018 Open Championship