Guilfoyle will likely join America First Politics, a pro-Trump non-profit, according to the network.
Additional sources have corroborated that Guilfoyle's departure from the network signals that she will soon join her beau on Trump's campaign trail.
A year ago it was reported POTUS was considering her to replace White House Pres Secretary Sean Spicer, but nothing came of it.
The Hill has reached out to Fox News for comment.
Deadline has confirmed Guilfoyle, who has been with Fox News Channel since 2006, will not not appear on The Five today to say so long.
"FOX News has parted ways with Kimberly Guilfoyle", the official statement reads, offering no further elaboration.
- Canada's Trudeau appoints Border Security Minister to deal with migration
- Hamas: Kushner and Greenblatt spokespeople for Israeli occupation
- Iron Fist Returns In September | News
- Singapore: Hack of 1.5M patients' records targeted PM Lee
- Commerce reviewing impact of uranium imports on national security
- Pres. Trump, Melania Trump mourn fallen Secret Service agent
- Trump invites Putin to U.S. as Democrats call for Helsinki details
- Tiger plays down fitness concerns, encouraged by Open start
- Israeli soldier and four Palestinians killed in Gaza Strip clashes
- 'Several wounded' in stabbing on German bus