Pictures from the listing show vintage floral wallpaper, a MusiCall whole-house radio and a stone-wall fireplace. The 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is nearly 2500 square feet on a 12,500 square foot lot.
Located at 11222 Dilling Street, the house is referred to as "the second most photographed house" in the U.S., after The White House, according to listings, and has been priced at $1.85 million.
The house sits on a 12,500-square-foot lot next to the L.A. River in a neighborhood that's seen a lot of tear-down and rebuilds in recent years, according to the Times.
But if you're looking for 1970s design, it's a dream home. Like on The Brady Bunch, the garage was converted to a den.
Both McCallisters have died and their children are selling the home, the LA Times reported.
"I have several buyers already interested", Jodie Levitus Francisco, a realtor with Berkshire Hathaway, told Deadline.
Carswell said they hope to avoid razing the property.
"Were not going to accept the first big offer from a developer who wants to tear it down", Carswell said.
The home is located in Studio City, California, about 10 miles north of Hollywood.
- Klopp: 'door remains open for Sturridge'
- Blue Origin successfully tests escape system in latest New Shepard launch
- Florida resident dies from bacterial infection after eating oyster
- Google Doodle honours Georges Lemaitres Big Bang theory
- MPs declare Israel an exclusively Jewish nation state
- Germany's Kerber demolishes Serena's dream in Wimbledon finals
- New 'Time' magazine cover shows Trump and Putin morphed as one
- 2 children suffer bites in possible shark attacks
- Astronomers discover 10 new moons for Jupiter
- US launches five WTO challenges to retaliatory tariffs