Alexis Sánchez was forced to miss the start of Manchester United's summer tour of the United States due to a "personal administrative issue", though the club hope he can join José Mourinho's squad at some point in the 15-day trip.
The United squad is now training at the UCLA sports facilities.
Manchester United's Alexis Sanchez during the match against Chelsea, Wembley Stadium, London, May 19, 2018.
Jose Mourinho's men will then play a further friendly against Major League Soccer side San Jose Earthquakes before facing AC Milan, Liverpool and Real Madrid in the International Champions Cup tournament.
Jose Mourinho looks on as Ander Herrera, Anthony Martial and Juan Mata get into their drills.
On the other hand, new arrivals Diogo Dalot and Lee Grant are in the squad in America, while Brazil's Fred is having some time off after sitting on the bench for the South Americans in Russian Federation.
Luke Shaw is prepared to walk away from Manchester United on a free transfer next summer if his first-team prospects at Old Trafford do not improve, sources have told ESPN FC.
Defender Chris Smalling hops over the mini hurdles during warm up during training.
The problem could be related to a conviction for tax fraud that Sanchez accepted in February, in which the forward accepted a 16-month suspended jail sentence in a deal with prosectors that saw him avoid spending any time in prison.
- A BATWOMAN TV Series Is Coming to The CW!
- Amazon Prime Day Problems: Site Crashes As Shoppers Search For Deals
- Fortnite V5.0 Content Update Adds a Couple of New Weapons
- Trudeau blasts Putin, Russia following Finland summit but stays mum on Trump
- Meghan visits exhibition charting life of her hero Nelson Mandela
- Jupiter's Moon Total Hits 79
- Rumours Suggest That The Samsung Galaxy S10 Will Come In Three Sizes
- Iraqi top security body warns of security risks in peace rallies
- European Union signs biggest ever free trade deal with Japan amid Brexit turmoil
- Theresa May Rules Out 2nd Brexit Referendum 'Under Any Circumstance'