"We are, of course, ready to share the experience we acquired in holding the World Cup this year", he said confirming that Russian Federation will do its best to promote sports and its role in uniting people and countries.
The world cup is over but one debate and issue that is still rumbling on is the seemingly close relationship French president, Emmanuel Macron and President of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović developed over the course of the tournament. She hugged players of the opponent team as well.
President Vladimir Putin said foreign visitors holding "fan ID" cards for the World Cup could have visa-free entry to Russian Federation for the rest of 2018. Due to the endless stream of players, coaches and others involved in the football feast individuals, Putin had no time, so simply rotate your head to the side Grabar-Kitarovic.
Sadly though, they lost out to Croatia, who beat the team 2-1 last Wednesday, sending shockwaves across Britain and Russian Federation after fans boarded last minute flights to the country in the hope they would reach the final and play France.
The Amir also thanked the friends in Russian Federation, especially the organising committee of 2018 World Cup for their co-operation with the organising committee of 2022 World Cup, confirming that they have benefited and look forward to co-operating in organising the Qatar World Cup.
'Best scene at the World Cup.
"It wasn't to be and now we will rest and in the coming days celebrate this because it is still a huge thing for Croatia, but right now the feeling is bittersweet".
In a dramatic match on Sunday night in Moscow, France won 4-2. "We want to have a dialogue about common threats to our security", she said.
She posed in a red-and-white checkered team jersey on social media posts at every opportunity, gave Trump a team T-shirt when they met at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, and joined Putin and French President Emmanuel Macron in the rain on Sunday night to congratulate France's team one-by-one after their victory.
Croatia and France, meanwhile, are set to play the second half on FOX.
Fans at this World Cup however "showed that sport and football can manage not to divide people and not lead to fights and disputes, but unite people on the basis of common values", Putin said.
Belgian players Thomas Meunier scored four minutes in and Eden Hazard followed suit 82 minutes into the game.
- Meghan visits exhibition charting life of her hero Nelson Mandela
- Rami Malek is Freddie Mercury in New Trailer for 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
- Amazon Prime Day Problems: Site Crashes As Shoppers Search For Deals
- Latest on Kawhi to the Raptors and other Leonard trade buzz
- U.S. Expects China to Buy Even More Iranian Oil After Sanctions
- Chelsea Considering Resigning Cech Should Courtois Leave Club
- European Union signs biggest ever free trade deal with Japan amid Brexit turmoil
- Rumours Suggest That The Samsung Galaxy S10 Will Come In Three Sizes
- Amazon’s Bezos becomes richest man in modern history, with wealth topping $150bn
- Former UK Cabinet secretary seeks new Brexit referendum