"I know so many people like that who haven't turned out to be as successful as Kylie.
Just saying! This game ain't fair", she commented on social media. "If anything, I've seen the complete opposite".
"Me, Kylie, not one [of my siblings] has ever depended on our parents for anything besides advice", the reality star told R29. "I don't want to live in a world where Kylie Jenner doesn't have a billion dollars".
Kylie Jenner on the cover of "Forbes" (L to R) Kendall Jenner; Kylie Jenner; Kris Jenner; Kim Kardashian; Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian Kylie Jenner with baby Chicago and sister Kim Kardashian.
Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner is indeed "self-made", after Forbes magazine was ripped online for using the term to describe the 20-year-old cosmetics mogul.
At the time Forbes" "self-made' billionaires issue was released, the outlet reported that Kylie's fortune is now worth 900 million dollars, which is obviously a hundred shy of an actual billion.
Forbes valued Kylie's Cosmetics company at $800 million, and Kylie owns 100 per cent of it. We might have the opportunity, but I've seen it go the complete opposite way.
Like a good big sister, she also said she was very proud of Kylie for taking an "insecurity of hers and [figuring] out how to make a really successful business off of it". The young mother, who gave birth to daughter Stormi back in February, recently revealed that she's had her temporary lip fillers removed after initially admitting to getting them back in 2015.
If you know anything about the Kardashian family, you'll understand the phrase "the devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder".
- Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) July 11, 2018the best way to end the most surreal week! thank you guys so much for coming on this journey with me... i love you!
- Bryan wins 17th major doubles title, Latest Tennis News
- The Hunt for 'Planet Nine' Discovers 12 New Moons Around Jupiter
- Croatia Lays on Heroes' Welcome For Unbowed Team
- Brexit: Government scrapes through Customs Bill vote
- Amazon’s Prime Day Gets Off To Less Than ‘Epic’ Start
- Farnborough 2018: DHL places $4.7 billion 777 order with Boeing
- Landslide in Jammu's Reasi: 5 Killed, 29 Injured; Army Launches Rescue Operation
- UK Prime Minister in Brexit turmoil with Parliament majority slashed
- What Trump and Putin hope to achieve at Helsinki summit
- Amazon crashes just as Prime Day kicks off, back 40 minutes later