Police earlier said Daniels and two other dancers were arrested at the Sirens Gentlemen's Club as part of an investigation into alleged human trafficking, prostitution and other crimes at adult entertainment clubs in the city.
Police say two other women were arrested along with Daniels early Wednesday. "We will fight all bogus charges", Avenatti said.
An Ohio strip club law prohibits all patrons from touching a nude or seminude dancer unless the patrons are members of the dancer's immediate family.
A police charge sheet tweeted by a CBS News reporter says Ms Daniels touched a police officer posing as a patron "in a specified anatomical area".
On Thursday afternoon, Daniels told Inside Edition's Steven Fabian that she is "abso-f***in-lutely" still performing later in the night.
On Twitter, Avenatti wrote that the arrest was a "setup and politically motivated".
Avenatti called the three misdemeanor charges "an absurd use of law enforcement resources".
Michael Avenatti represents Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford.
Dailymail.com reached out to Sirens who refused to comment.
Murphy said it's possible police were "bypassing" Daniels' arrest if she'd committed a "bondable offense", meaning she could pay a bond and be released from jail until her case is decided.
Columbus Police Chief Kim Jacobs said officers at the club missed that element of the law.
'A customer touched her in a non-sexual manner and she was subsequently arrested for allowing the customer to touch her in a non-sexual manner, ' he said.
Documents on the Franklin County Municipal Court website show that Daniels will be arraigned Friday at 9 a.m.
Avenatti shared an official statement from Daniels on Twitter as well: "As a result of what happened last night, I will unfortunately be unable to go forward with tonight's scheduled performance". Before the election, she was paid $130,000 to stay silent in a deal handled by Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen. Trump has said he personally reimbursed Cohen for that payment. Trump has denied the accusation.
- Putin hosts aide to Iran's supreme leader amid Syria talks
- Meghan Markle wears Dior for the first time
- Trump claims NATO victory after ultimatum to go it alone
- The Rock reveals why he's delaying his USA presidential bid
- Smartphone Powerhouse To Launch Blockchain Enabled Device By The End Of 2018
- Chelsea announce Conte departure
- World's ugliest dog dies weeks after winning title
- Ousted Pakistani PM Sharif, daughter arrested after arriving home
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 multiplayer beta start dates revealed
- Fox News trumpets video of Trump trashing CNN as 'fake news'