Kate looked happy and radiant following Prince Louis' christening, which took place at the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace on Monday afternoon.
The royal fab four made an appearance the 100th birthday celebrations of the Royal Air Force at Westminster Abbey on Tuesday.
She further remembered her father George VI, who became the first member of the Royal Family to qualify as a Royal Air Force pilot.
Their choice contrasted that of Kate Middleton and Prince William who, while clearly close behind the scenes, rarely show displays of their love in public. The stiletto came in a nude shade and paired beautifully with the christening robe - a replica designed by Queen Elizabeth's dressmaker, Angela Kelly - draped over the 11-week-old baby in her arms.
The Duchess of Sussex looked elegant and chic as she arrived at Westminster Abbey for the Royal Air Force Centenary service. For Princess Charlotte's big moment in 2016, Middleton dressed in head to toe white in an Alexander McQueen dress (which she wore again in 2017), with delicate silver jewelry and a flower-filled fascinator.
The newlyweds attended the church service followed by the parade and fly over, before taking off for Ireland later in the day, for their first foreign tour since their wedding.
Kate is now in the middle of maternity leave for Prince Louis and hasn't yet returned to full-time royal duties.
They have a jam-packed itinerary in Dublin including meetings with the Taoiseach, Leo Varadkar, and Irish President, Michael D. Higgins, and visits to the likes of Croke Park.
DOMINIC LIPINSKI/PA WIRE/PA IMAGES The family at Prince Louis' christening on July 9.
Kate has attended a handful of events tied in with the RAF Cadets.
- The Rock reveals why he's delaying his USA presidential bid
- Wimbledon 2018 -- Kevin Anderson wins men's semifinal match
- Putin hosts aide to Iran's supreme leader amid Syria talks
- Archaeologists discover ancient temple hidden inside Aztec-era pyramid in Mexico
- Bend is home to last Blockbuster in US
- China Reaches Top 20 in Global Innovation Index
- Immigration has 'changed the fabric' of Europe
- MP Michael Fabricant accused of racism after tweeting Sadiq Khan cartoon
- Real Madrid Release Statement On Links With Neymar
- Anderson in Wimbledon final after 2nd longest ever Slam match