It's a dream. We are going through to the World Cup final - but you have to realise that dream.
Griezmann, who denied any interest in winning the Golden Ball awarded to the tournament's best player.
If the Belgium 'keeper feels so strongly about the brand of football that should be played to triumph, maybe he should hand back his league winners medals.
As a member of the France squad that suffered heartache on home soil in the final of Euro 2016, Pogba knows completing such a historic task is no formality.
He has just two goals in Russian Federation and both have come from penalties, but he has contributed two assists. I always will. If I hear good things or bad things, I will keep fighting.
"I know that a victory can change many things, but we're not really thinking about Monday".
However, France boss Deschamps started with Blaise Matuidi on the left wing for the last-four clash to give some cover.
Kenyans on social media have rallied in praise of their "cousin" French defender Samuel Umtiti following his standout performance in his team's 1-0 semi-final win over Belgium at the FIFA World Cup.
"'Does Thibaut Courtois think he plays Barcelona football at Chelsea?", the Atletico Madrid star quipped. Their blend of experienced campaigners like Griezmann and Paul Pogba, and young stars like Kylian Mbappe and Benjamin Pavard, ensures they are the bookmakers' favourites.
"It will be useful for us on Sunday, even if I don't like to keep bringing up the past".
France have not won the World Cup since 1998 but reached the final in 2006 where they lost to Italy on penalties.
- Shaqiri having medical ahead of £13m Liverpool move
- Co-pilot smoking e-cigarette behind cabin pressure fall on Air China plane
- Ousted Pakistani PM Sharif, daughter arrested after arriving home
- Crowning glory for Netflix with Emmy nomination success
- Chelsea announce Conte departure
- Meghan Markle wears Dior for the first time
- Jabari Parker, Bulls working on deal
- Real Madrid Release Statement On Links With Neymar
- World's ugliest dog dies weeks after winning title
- Conte leaves Chelsea after two seasons