Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is ambitious multiplayer package - in addition to traditional PvP multiplayer and Zombies Co-op, we're also getting the new Blackout battle royale mode. "The community feedback generated from going hands-on is always incredibly important, and it's never been more so than with Blackout", added Treyarch Senior Producer, Yale Miller.
As a private beta, it will only be accessible by those who have pre-ordered Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, with download codes being sent out for both digital and physical pre-orders. And yes, you'll need to pre-order the game if you want early access.
For the Private Multiplayer Beta, players will begin fighting through six maps - two of which will make their first public appearance. New Specialists will be playable along with returning Specialists Nomad and Prophet.
The Private Multiplayer Beta will feature fan-favorite game modes like Team Deathmatch, Domination, Hardpoint, and Search & Destroy, alongside our brand-new objective-based game mode, Control, which was created to bring out the best of Black Ops IIII Multiplayer gameplay. The latter is an objective-based mode that has teams alternating between attacking and defending two "static objectives". For Xbox One and PC players, the private beta will kick off the following weekend. Meanwhile, PC players who pre-order will get a one day head start on the open beta.
At the moment there's no exact dates for the second beta just yet aside from Treyarch stating it would happen in September and on PS4 first. The standard multiplayer will arrive first on PS4 in August, with the other formats to follow a week later. More specific details will be shared as we get closer. It's set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on October 12.
- Trump meets with Theresa May after candid British tabloid interview
- Super-Mom Serena Williams into 10th Wimbledon final
- Russian Federation complains FYROM being sucked into North Atlantic Treaty Organisation by force
- Jabari Parker, Bulls working on deal
- Real Madrid Release Statement On Links With Neymar
- Meghan Markle wears Dior for the first time
- Anderson in Wimbledon final after 2nd longest ever Slam match
- Shaqiri having medical ahead of £13m Liverpool move
- Eradicate rats to bolster coral reefs
- Immigration has 'changed the fabric' of Europe