The Premier League club offered €24m for the centre-back who scored three times during the South Americans run to the last sixteen, including a last-minute equaliser against England in Moscow.
Barcelona were sure about selling the defender, who just joined in January from Palmeiras, before the World Cup, but his performances in Russian Federation have changed opinions about him at the Nou Camp.
"We're going to see what the situation is with the club, but we don't have any information".
Everton have been heavily linked with a move for Mina, with some reports suggesting the Toffees have made a bid to sign the player on loan.
Just seven months after joining the Blaugrana from Brazilian outfit Palmeiras, the towering defender has been strongly linked with Liverpool, Everton and Turkish giants Fenerbahce.
Mina scored three goals in as many games at Russian Federation 2018, including one against England before their last-16 penalty shoot-out elimination.
Mina has a release clause of €100 million supposedly inserted into his contract at the Nou Camp, and any move away from Catalunya poses to be a loan, as the club continue to evaluate his worth.
- Arsene Wenger explains why Paul Pogba has improved at the World Cup
- Godzilla 2's Spectacular First Image Revealed
- Trump accused of trying to bully Europe into buying US LNG
- Europe Is 'Losing Its Culture' Because Of Immigration
- China's trade grows in June amid tensions with Washington
- Mueller Probe Brings Indictments Of Russians In Election Hacking Of Dems
- Stumbling Juncker helped by leaders before North Atlantic Treaty Organisation gala dinner
- Sandra Oh first Asian woman to get Emmy nod for lead actress
- 'Bad Girls Club' star arrested for debit card theft
- Will Smith Delivers An Oscar-Worthy Video For The #InMyFeelingsChallenge