At St George's Chapel on May 19, the Duchess of Sussex bid farewell to her acting career when she said her "I dos" in front of 11.5 million royal fans across the globe.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, royal expert Katie Nicholl said: "My sources are saying that Prince Harry, particularly, is keen to start a family, pretty soon after the royal wedding". She paired the ensemble with another pair of suede pumps and a sleek and structured cognac Strathberry tote. A nude make-up palette with a neat bun gave finishing touches to her look.
Higgins and his wife brought the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to the bell at Áras an Uachtaráin, a symbolic monument marking the 10th anniversary of the Belfast Agreement.
The royal couple was snapped drinking champagne during a garden party, held at the home of Britain's Ambassador to Ireland - a sure sign Meghan isn't pregnant just yet.
She looked chic and summery in a sleeveless, belted dress by British designer Emilia Wickstead. For her hair, she took a breather from her chignons and opted for sleek, loose curls.
During the second day of her visit to Ireland, she was spotted in a grey dress by Roland Mouret.
Meghan's comments may have landed her in hot water.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle pose in Aras an Uachtarain in Ireland. "She wanted to look like her best self", Martin revealed to Glamour Magazine in May, when asked about the inspiration vision behind Markle's wedding day look.
- Netflix knocks HBO off its throne, as Emmy voters spread the wealth
- Natural disaster damage reveals older structure inside Mexico pyramid
- FIFA Warns Networks to Stop Focusing on Women in World Cup Stands
- Dictionary.com Fact-Checks Forbes’ Claim That Kylie Jenner Is ‘Self-Made’
- Mike Flynn's Lawyers Say He Is No Longer Joining Consulting Firm
- Fatal Flash Floods Hit Hiroshima, Japan
- Space launch towers demolished at Cape Canaveral
- Canada part of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation communique affirming defence spending target despite PM's remarks
- Area MPP leading Tory rollback of Ontario sex-ed curriculum
- Trump says North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies have agreed to increase defence spending