A new trailer for Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee was release yesterday for Japanese audiences, and it featured footage of a few things we have not yet seen officially announced. Along with a new trailer, the company revealed that some monsters will only be available in each version.
We now have new Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee! details that are sure to excite fans of the upcoming games. To some, it seemed like a "simplified" version of the games they had come to know and love. In addition to being able to dress Pikachu and Eevee up in accessories and outfits, players will be able give their partner different hairstyles, as well as feed and pet them. We'll also be able to trade with other people both locally and online. The trailer also offered a first look at a few of Kanto's gym trainers, including anime favorites Brock and Misty.
This new video for Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! can be found below if you'd like to check it out for yourself.
Today, Nintendo has released a new trailer for Pokemon: Let's Go which highlights numerous new elements of the game while also showcasing this familiar world.
- Jury Bashes Johnson & Johnson With $4.7 BILLION Verdict in Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- China chemical plant blast kills 19, injures 12
- Sandra Oh first Asian woman to get Emmy nod for lead actress
- 'First blue whale' caught in 50 years
- Barcelona sign Lenglet from Sevilla for £32m
- Historic towers at Cape Canaveral launch pad demolished
- Major League Baseball suspends deal with Papa John's after founder uses n-word
- Game of Thrones racks up 22 Emmy nominations
- Obama loses millions of followers in Twitter purge
- China's trade grows in June amid tensions with Washington