Members who renew or auto-renew and new fans who sign up at the new price of $35 will receive an album of their choice from Eric's catalog in addition to all the benefits paid members now receive including chances for meet & greets, access to special content, presales before public ticket sales and more.
You know that line in Eric Church " s "Mr. Misunderstood", when he sings that while your buddies get their rocks off on Top 40 radio, you love your daddy's vinyl, old-time rock "n' roll, like Elvis Costello, Ray Wylie Hubbard and Jeff Tweedy? Desperate Man is due out on October 5, and a single of the same name - co-written with Ray Wylie Hubbard and produced by Jay Joyce - is available for Church Choir fan club members to hear now. "Eric said let's write about a desperate man", he wrote.
During a livestream on Thursday morning (July 12), Church revealed his new music news. Rolling Stone reports that the song is "a Southern rock anthem;" lyrics include "But, hey, what can I say?" Misunderstood spawning multiple singles including the title track, "Record Year", "Kill a Word" and "Round Here Buzz". Church and Hubbard have played together before, like the time in 2017 when Church brought Hubbard onstage for a guest appearance at one of his Dallas shows. That album was a surprise release, with fan club members receiving the project first without any sort of advance announcement.
The star and his family have been mourning death of his brother, Brandon. Listen to "Desperate Man" and watch Church's video message to his fans below.
A fan who attended the show wrote that Church told the crowd that he had been going through a hard time.
- Epic ups Unreal Marketplace creators’ pay well above industry standard
- Barcelona sign Lenglet from Sevilla for £32m
- Jury Bashes Johnson & Johnson With $4.7 BILLION Verdict in Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- Major League Baseball suspends deal with Papa John's after founder uses n-word
- Rejoice: We're Getting a DOWNTON ABBEY Movie
- Gaviria wins again as Bardet loses teammate
- Historic towers at Cape Canaveral launch pad demolished
- Stumbling Juncker helped by leaders before North Atlantic Treaty Organisation gala dinner
- 'First blue whale' caught in 50 years
- Giant black granite sarcophagus unearthed in Egypt