27 year old model Emily Ratajkwoski shocked us with her wedding in February with husband Sebastian Bear-McClard [actor and producer] at New York City hall.
The 26-year-old model sent shockwaves on social media in February, revealing she Wednesday filmmaker Sebastian Bear-McClard in a courthouse ceremony after a few short weeks of dating.
But, four months after their wedding day, she has now showed off her engagement ring, which boasts two diamonds - a teardrop cut and a princess cut.
The other was a selfie, where the model was holding her hand up to her face - and her sparkler was front and centre.
While another commented, "this is essentially two rings in one. i can get on this trend".
"He proposed to me at Minetta Tavern and he didn't have a ring, so I was like, 'Mmm, nah, '" she recounted on the "Tonight Show" in April. "He then took the paperclip that the bill was paid with and made me a ring, which I actually thought was really romantic".
"We walked into Chinatown and bought a little piece of an ounce of gold, and he was like, "We'll melt down the gold and make the rings, '" she told Fallon".
Emily married Sebastian Bear-McClard in a surprise wedding back in February. "I was like, I just don't see us melting down gold, that seems kind of hard".
"Soooo.I have a surprise".
- Explosion rocks USA suburb after gas main hit
- Apple may be launching a mountain of new hardware in the fall
- Okay, That Final Fantasy Behemoth Armour Looks Stupidly Cool in Monster Hunter
- Republicans mull holding former Federal Bureau of Investigation lawyer Lisa Page in contempt
- Epic Announces $8M Summer Skirmish Series - Fortnite
- Eden Hazard's camp make contact with Barcelona over possible transfer
- Sacha Baron Cohen's U.S
- Second Suspect in XXXTentacion's Murder Was Arrested
- Thailand promises citizenship to three rescued boys and coach
- This Is the Most Tender Photo of the World Cup So Far