Hazard is yet to commit to a new deal at Chelsea, and with his current deal expiring in 2020, Barca apparently feel they have a chance of luring him to Spain.
He has taken his game to another level in the past couple of years and Barcelona interest is a sign of that, but Chelsea's dazzling attacker Hazard may just be in a different word.
Hazard has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid and has made no secret of his desire to play for the Champions League holders.
Chelsea's inability to qualify for the 2018/19 Champions League and the uncertainty over the future of Antonio Conte at the club are said to be the major reasons Hazard would leave the Blues.
Hazard is said to be interested in working with the Blaugrana and the club's coaching staff are already excited by the prospect.
"For now, it's the World Cup".
Sport also claim that the Belgian would not demand an astronomical wage and would instead be happy with performance-based incentives in his contract. As I have said at least 100 times.
"Zidane is someone special, it's true, but I think Real is everyone's dream".
With Los Blancos all-time leading goalscorer Ronaldo off to Italian side Juventus, Spanish publication Marca conducted a pool of 200,000 Real supporters, with 15 percent choosing Hazard and 14 percent in favour of bringing former Barcelona man Neymar to the Bernabeu this summer. "But the blue shirt suits me well, so everything's fine, and staying doesn't bother me".
- Married N.J. woman, mechanic die during sex in her garage
- Sonos Adds AirPlay 2 Support to Certain Speaker Models
- Prince Harry-Meghan Markle to start a family in the near future?
- Epic Announces $8M Summer Skirmish Series - Fortnite
- Rafael Nadal defeats Juan Martin del Potro at Wimbledon
- Russia Sends Cargo to Space Station With Record Speed
- NATO Summit Overshadowed by Defense Spending Spat
- Sacha Baron Cohen's U.S
- Second Suspect in XXXTentacion's Murder Was Arrested
- Homeowners preparing to pay more following interest rate hike