Amazon offers all new customers a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime.
Amazon is also offering teens ages 13 through 17 years old to acquire their own Amazon login under their parents account to shop independently.
Amazon Prime Day is almost here: it starts at midday on Monday 16 July and runs until midnight on Tuesday 17 July, and we're expecting some excellent deals on TVs, laptops, kitchen appliances, vacuum cleaners, mattresses and much more.
Until then, here's everything you need to know about the day to optimize your purchasing time. Furniture brands Rivet and Stone & Beam, home and kitchen label Solimo, and women's activewear line Core 10 are among the in-house brands that are being sold at a discount.
AMU streaming stands at £9.99 per month, chipped down to £7.99 for Amazon Prime members. In the US? You can now grab it for a very reasonable $59.90.
Other ways to save:An Amazon Echo sits in a living room in an undated marketing image from Amazon.
We may been baking in a heatwave but wet days could be just around the corner and Amazon has released 24-hour cut-price deal on rain jackets and coats to keep you dry.
Oh yeah, now that Amazon and Whole Foods have teamed up, there will be some great buys from the food brand.
Items on sale now for $119 include unlocked Apple iPhone SE or Motorola MOTO smartphones; GoPro Hero5; Dyson hand-held vacuums; Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness watches; and Mongoose bikes, among others.
"Prime members will also save big, from earning $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day when they spend $10 at Whole Foods Market, to 10 percent back when shopping Whole Foods Market using their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card", says Amazon Prime vice president Cem Sibay. But if you don't want to pay the per month charge to hang on to your membership, just cancel before the end of the free 30-day period.
- 'Fortnite' Season 5 Adds New Locations, ATK Vehicle And Rifts
- Better Chairman. Better Company. Papa John's: Founder Resigns Over Racial Slur
- Donald Trump's bomb-proof £1.5 million 'Beast' limousine
- Happy 10th Birthday, Apple App Store!
- Trump Says 'No Problem' In NATO, Touting Allies' Spending Pledges
- Donald Trump says North Atlantic Treaty Organisation members will ‘substantially’ increase defence spending
- Kerber ahead in 2nd set; Ostapenko leads 1-0
- Reporter reveals how new Arsenal signing was first scouted
- Opponents hope a MeToo link will derail Kavanaugh nomination
- Pfizer delays drug price hikes after talking with Trump