We're assuming the Note 9 will arrive as described the past months.
The S Pen stylus resting atop the phone comes in a different color than the handset, a shade of yellow that reminds us of Samsung's teaser image for its August 9th media event. Samsung made some big changes on the S9 lineup as both the devices are the first of their kind to feature variable aperture rear cameras.
If there's one thing that can be said with certainty for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it's that Samsung will once again take the lazy approach on the gadget.
Samsung is set and confirmed to announce the next-gen Galaxy Note 9 on August 9.
The good news is that it looks like Samsung will be shifting the position of its fingerprint scanner that was terribly placed alongside the cameras on the Note 8, to below the camera block on the Note 9. We've seen the press invitation and heard numerous rumors and speculations. Separately, it has been alleged that Samsung itself revealed the Galaxy Note 9 price at its recent pre-briefing.
Look closer, however, and you could see that the clicker at the top was blue. But unlike the previous leaks, the latest revelation shows the next-generation Galaxy Note in a close-up view that confirms the presence of a 3.5mm headphone jack. The device will release on August 24th in the country, so expect the United States release to take place before or on the same date.
- Thailand promises citizenship to three rescued boys and coach
- Green Day's American Idiot continues to climb ahead of Trump's United Kingdom visit
- Microsoft Will Sell USB-C Dongles Too
- Prince William's heartfelt message to England squad after World Cup dreams end
- England fans react to Croatia goal and match heads into extra time
- How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
- Explosion rocks USA suburb after gas main hit
- Opponents hope a MeToo link will derail Kavanaugh nomination
- Top Amazon Prime Day deals you need to know about
- Reporter reveals how new Arsenal signing was first scouted