Elsewhere, Sophie Carter - who already acts as a godmother for three-year-old Princess Charlotte - is among the list, and so is Lucy Middleton, a cousin of the Duchess.
If the moniker sounds familiar, you should know that it previously belonged to the late Princess Diana. For Prince George, a handful of his fashion choices are throwbacks to the '80s, and not just any trend from said decade, but ones that his pa, Prince William, wore back in the day.
Nevertheless, only time will tell.
A photo shared by People showed Charlotte poking out her tongue while George could be seen next to her with his mouth agape.
The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh were unable to attend the family ceremony.
Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, the spiritual leader of the world's Anglicans, lead the service in the Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.
The original gown has been worn for all Royal christenings since, including The Queen, her children and her grandchildren.
According the royal family's official website, today's christening at the Royal Chapel at St. James's Palace was followed by a private tea at Clarence House, the royal residence of Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall.
Catherine's father Michael Middleton, as well as her pregnant sister Pippa and her husband James Matthews, were also amongst those invited to the service.
Pelly, who has been a loyal friend to both Prince William and Prince Harry despite a reputation for encouraging them astray, has previously run night spots including Mahiki and Whisky Mist.
- Loss to Anderson brings a Wimbledon first for Federer
- Roger Federer vs Kevin Anderson, Wimbledon 2018
- Lovren ready for Kane test at World Cup
- Judge orders Paul Manafort moved to suburban Washington jail
- Croatia plots 'football Brexit' as England FIFA World Cup semi looms
- Indians had costly bullpen miscommunication in loss
- Caroline Flack and Andrew Brady have split up
- 'Reckless': Trump escalates trade war with another $US200b in Chinese tariffs
- ‘Goosebumps 2’ trailer invites you to a very ‘Haunted Halloween’
- Zverev battles past Fritz into Wimbledon's 3rd round