Talk about traveling in style!
The christening itself is quite the family tradition, Royal Central U.K. notes, adding Prince Louis also wore a replica of the now-famous Honiton lace christening gown.
At Trinity College Dublin, a college founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth I, over 1,000 local residents and tourists braved the rains and waited for more than two hours for a face-to-face meeting and hand-shaking chances with the royal couple.
However, the olive colour scheme and designer - reported as Ralph Lauren by fashion-tracking site Meghan's Mirror - are new for her since she became a royal. She paired the ensemble with another pair of suede pumps and a sleek and structured cognac Strathberry tote.
Later the couple were treated to a garden party at British Ambassador Robin Barnett's official residence in Dublin. She started the day in London in a custom Dior dress, landed in Ireland wearing a green Givenchy number, then slipped into an LBD by Emilia Wickstead for an evening reception. Meghan donned a sharp tailored black suit, patent court shoes and a simple white t-shirt, finishing the look with a black clutch bag. "You know, one step at a time".
To meet with President Michael Higgins the next day, the Duchess sported a fitted Roland Mouret sheath dress with a ruffle embellishment on the skirt and the bateau neckline she appears to favor. And while there are many benefits that come with being a member of the royal family, there are some things that Meghan has had to give up.
The 11-week-old prince, who was born Louis Arthur Charles on April 23, was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. Harry also looked dapper in a gray jacket and pants and muted blue shoes.
For their second engagement of the day, the newlyweds visited Croke Park, headquarters of the Gaelic Athletic Association.
When other users called her out on it, Noone responded that she deleted it "because it was unintentionally misleading - the Duchess was not in anyway political".
- FBI’s Strzok Lashes Out at GOP During Hearing
- London awaits Trump's visit, braces for protests
- Explosion rocks USA suburb after gas main hit
- Thailand promises citizenship to three rescued boys and coach
- Green Day's American Idiot continues to climb ahead of Trump's United Kingdom visit
- Married N.J. woman, mechanic die during sex in her garage
- Donald Trump's bomb-proof £1.5 million 'Beast' limousine
- England fans react to Croatia goal and match heads into extra time
- Fans in Moscow devastated after England knocked out by Croatia
- Stormy Daniels arrested after OH strip club patron touches her