Napoli have often been considered as one of Europe's most entertaining teams, something that'll surely put a smile on the faces of all Chelsea fans, as he could very well be bringing his free flowing, attacking football to Stamford Bridge, and the Premier League.
The report suggests that the 59-year-old will receive a three-year contract on wages of €6m (£5.3m) per season.
Interestingly as Antonio Conte is set to be paid off for his two year service to the club, owner Roman Abramovich will soon be working with his fifth Italian manager since taking over the club back in 2003.
Napoli president, Aurelio De Laurentiis has insisted that Chelsea has not made an approach to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new manager.
The report claims that the former Napoli manager is ready to sign a two-year deal with us and will also have an option to sign on for a third season.
Chelsea are yet to announce the departure of Antonio Conte who won the FA Cup title last season, and this must be done before a new man will be announced as his replacement.
A workaholic capable of bringing out the best in the players at his disposal, Sarri could be the ideal man to make Chelsea title challengers once again.
As reported by the Daily Mail, Sarri will begin his time at the club by actually living at the training ground in Cobham.
- Love Island 2018 spoilers! Recoupling revealed with the girls in charge
- Thailand Cave Rescue Saves 8 Children Trapped For Weeks Underground
- Happy 10th Birthday, Apple App Store!
- Opponents hope a MeToo link will derail Kavanaugh nomination
- Meghan Markle's Sleek Suit Will Look Familiar To Royal Fans
- Gareth Southgate says England shed is 'a hard place'
- Prince William's heartfelt message to England squad after World Cup dreams end
- 'Fortnite' Season 5 Adds New Locations, ATK Vehicle And Rifts
- Historian Jerzy Targalski's Cat Steals Interview Spotlight
- Stormy Daniels arrested after OH strip club patron touches her