Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. And as with other Surface devices, it features a 2:3 aspect ratio that provides a more intuitive user experience while reading and working with documents, claims Microsoft. The device is primarily meant to be used in landscape orientation which is why it comes with thin bezels on the left and right edges while both its sides in landscape orientation come with bigger bezels to make it easier to hold.
Surface Go will be available in a couple of different versions, all powered by Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y CPU. Company officials have continued to include the Surface Connect port on Surface devices and have, until recently, insisted that USB-A ports continue to be included on Surface devices for that reason.
It also comes with 8 megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front cameras with Windows Hello to enable signing in using face recognition. One can, however, upgrade to a 128 or 256GB SSD and 8GB RAM by paying extra. You can pre-order the $399 model here and the $549 variant here. Microsoft has announced a brand new Surface, and this time it's a 10-inch consumer-focused tablet; a natural successor to the Surface 3 that costs just $399 starting.
Surface Go has a built-in kickstand, a 10-inch PixelSense screen and can run Windows 10 Pro or Windows 10 Home in S mode. If you prefer a bit more freedom, you can unlock full Windows for free in a couple of steps. The standard black Type Cover is priced at $99, while the top-of-the-line Signature Cover with 1mm of actual key travel is priced at $129. There's also a Surface Pen for $99 that artists and students can purchase for doodling and note-taking purposes.
In comparison, Microsoft's newest addition to its Surface family has a 10-inch 1800×1200 screen and starts at 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
The Surface Go's display has a resolution of 1,800 by 1,200 pixels. Does it look more tempting than an iPad?
- How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
- FBI’s Strzok Lashes Out at GOP During Hearing
- Kerber ahead in 2nd set; Ostapenko leads 1-0
- This Is the Most Tender Photo of the World Cup So Far
- Man with no arms arrested for stabbing Chicago tourist
- Napoli speaks on Maurizio Sarri's Chelsea move
- England fans react to Croatia goal and match heads into extra time
- Green Day's American Idiot continues to climb ahead of Trump's United Kingdom visit
- Married N.J. woman, mechanic die during sex in her garage
- Fans in Moscow devastated after England knocked out by Croatia