British designer Wickstead, who's previously dressed both Meghan and sister-in-law Kate Middleton, made some pretty distasteful comments following the royal wedding, suggesting Meghan's Givenchy wedding gown all too closely resembled one of her own bridal designs.
Later the couple were treated to a garden party at British Ambassador Robin Barnett's official residence in Dublin.
David Balfany, who was in Dublin with his family on holiday from America, said he had asked the duchess whether she would be attending the reunion of their alma mater Northwestern. Wearing a black trouser suit by Givenchy, a plain white tee and Sarah Flint heels, the duchess looked effortlessly cool and classy - nearly as if she was channeling her "Suits" character, Rachel Zane.
It's the second and final day of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's royal tour of Ireland, but Meghan Markle has already impressed us with a myriad of spectacular outfits.
Whilst greeting the crowds, one fan, Fiona Moore explained that she spoke to Megan about Suits, telling her: "I'm a fan of Suits and I said to her that I miss it and she said "so do I".
People cheered as the handsome Markle walked down the aisle accompanied by Prince Charles and 10 young page boys and bridesmaids, while Harry waited in a dark formal military dress. Her emerald green Givenchy dress hugged her fantastic figure perfectly, and she completed the look with her hair pulled back into a sleek bun. Julien Behal Photography The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle visit to Aras an Uachtarain. See the pic of her unfortunate fashion faux pas here!
No word yet if the official duties of the Duchess of Sussex will involve meeting more of her adoring four-legged subjects.
- Historian Jerzy Targalski's Cat Steals Interview Spotlight
- Thailand's Tham Luang cave to become museum to showcase boys' rescue
- London pub renames itself The Trump Arms ahead of presidential visit
- Queen Elizabeth celebrates 100 years of UK's Royal Air Force
- Rising waters, no air: How Thai cave rescue nearly went wrong
- May clings to power amid Brexit resignation turmoil
- Erdogan sworn in with new powers, names son-in-law as finance minister
- Everything you need to know about the Thai youth soccer team rescue
- 'Fortnite' Season 5 Adds New Locations, ATK Vehicle And Rifts
- Croatia stun England in extra time to book first-ever final berth