A new report by The Bell states that the company is working on three variants of Samsung Galaxy S10 which are codenamed Beyond 0, Beyond 1 and Beyond 2. What is more interesting is that the smartphone will mark the tenth anniversary of Samsung's S series. A recent report suggested the high-end Galaxy S10, which is to come with five cameras, will also have an in-display fingerprint scanner, while the other two variants will have a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
There have been various speculations that the Galaxy S10 will have Fingerprint On Display (FOD). However, there is very little practical use of the feature unless you love decorating your calendar with stickers.
The Galaxy S10 trio will also have different fingerprint sensors.
The South Korean tech giant will release a new flagship Galaxy S. the Renders of the device have already appeared online thanks to the Chinese insiders. The triple rear camera is said to include a 12MP wide, 12MP telephoto and a 16MP fixed focus 120-degree super wide angle sensors. The wide-angle snapper is expected to have a 16 MP sensor with a f/1.9 lens on top and a super-wide 123° Field of View. An LED flash would also be present. The upcoming galaxy device is one of the most anticipated devices with such specs and the hype it is surrounded by.
In fact, Samsung Galaxy S9's variant of 64 GB storage variant is priced at Rs 57,990 and with this, the company is offering a flat instant cashback of Rs 5,000.
- With Kavanaugh hearing, some Democrats see opportunity to bolster 2020 campaigns
- Croatia stun England in extra time to book first-ever final berth
- Gareth Southgate's England should change nothing, says Steph Houghton
- ‘We’re not prisoners’: German FM berates Trump for ‘Russia captives’ remark
- Nurse accused of tampering with drips at hospital, killing dozens of people
- Canada, U.S. express concern at North Atlantic Treaty Organisation over Russian pipeline into Germany
- Former UCLA basketball star found dead after recording heartbreaking video
- British woman exposed to Novichok nerve agent dies
- France final special for Croatia's Perisic
- Wimbledon final vs World Cup final, how situation will be handled