A cat totally stole the show when its human - a Polish historian and academic - was giving an interview live on television. When the pesky scene-stealer blocked Targalski's eyes with his tail, Targalski just kept talking about the serious subject matter and held the cat's tail down.
Political scientist Dr Jerzy Targalski was busy analysing the political situation in Poland, amid a government crackdown on the country's independent supreme court.
The footage was shared by journalist Rudy Bouma who like others was impressed by how unruffled the political scientist was.
A Polish TV commentator had a surprise visitor jump into his interview last week - his cat leapt right onto his shoulders, curled itself around his head and stayed there.
The clip was viewed 483,000 times as of Monday afternoon.
The moggy was sat on a table near the academic as the interview began before deciding to find a more comfortable spot on his owner's shoulders. The producers did not use a soundbite from Targlaski when his cat was on his head, but did include a shot of him petting the kitty.
- London pub renames itself The Trump Arms ahead of presidential visit
- Cotton: Democrats’ Opposition to Kavanaugh a ‘Laughable Political Game’
- Everything you need to know about the Thai youth soccer team rescue
- Did England attempt to score while Croatia celebrated second goal?
- How women in Iran are dancing their way to an online revolution
- Croatia stun England in extra time to book first-ever final berth
- Things to look forward to in England vs India ODI series
- May clings to power amid Brexit resignation turmoil
- Rising waters, no air: How Thai cave rescue nearly went wrong
- Trump's Harsh Words For NATO Meet With Pushback From Republicans And Democrats