If that wasn't enough, the roof also acts as a bounce pad.
Work together as rear passengers to leap over obstacles with the All Terrain Kart (ATK). The height of the jump will depend on how well players are able to lean back and release at the same time. For season 5, Epic is changing things up adding new locations called Paradise Palms and Lazy Links, and there are new unnamed POIs too across the island.
As expected, the biggest changes are within the map. Where storm circles would normally just shrink, Epic has decided that the seventh, eighth and ninth circles should move in random directions, giving campers a whole new headache to deal with. This should make it a little bit more challenging for players who prefer to camp as the Storm closes in.
The patch notes details a lot of tweaks that have been made to the game such as adjusted.shotgun spread patterns, heavy shotguns now firing 10 pellets instead of 5 along with bug fixes. Epic Games has also made it a bit more hard to "double pump" in season 5. Also, after firing a shotgun, you won't be able to use a different shotgun for a short amount of time, presumably to avoid players weapon switching to fire off shotguns faster than they were created to be shot.
Auto-fire has also been added as an option in the iOS game - you can toggle it on and off in the settings menu. "Fortnite" players will now earn XP when they revive their teammates in 50vs50 and Teams of 20 matches, according to Engadget.
So what exactly do you get for completing the Fortnite Season 5 Week 1 challenges?
- Historian Jerzy Targalski's Cat Steals Interview Spotlight
- Kim Jong-un blows off Mike Pompeo to look at potato farm
- Croatia stun England in extra time to book first-ever final berth
- Thailand's Tham Luang cave to become museum to showcase boys' rescue
- Trump brands Germany a "captive of Russian Federation ", days before he meets Putin
- Trump administration announces $US200 billion in extra China tariffs
- Canadian breastfeeding advocates alarmed by USA opposition to United Nations resolution
- ‘We’re not prisoners’: German FM berates Trump for ‘Russia captives’ remark
- London pub renames itself The Trump Arms ahead of presidential visit
- One fantastic photo with Trump and North Atlantic Treaty Organisation leaders says it all